St. Michael’s is an ever-widening, ever-deepening circle of reconciliation in Christ.
The vision of St. Michael’s is to be a growing and thriving spiritual family whose diverse interests include:
- Joyful worship where worship services are offered in a variety of styles that engage participants in the experience
- Inspirational music arranged by a creative music ministry that engages parishioners and explores many varieties of instrumental and vocal expression
- A diverse offering of broad-based community service and global outreach ministries
- A dynamic youth program that engages both the youth of the parish and the youth of our community
- Transformative Christian education, for all ages
- Vibrant small group ministries where we share our faith in meaningful relationships, and engage in ministry, study, and service.
As we strive to become one body in the service of Jesus Christ.
As members of Christ’s Body, we:
- Proclaim the Word of God
- Study the church’s faith
- Share the gifts of God
- Reach out in love to all.
The community of St. Michael’s Episcopal Church:
- WORSHIPS together to experience and celebrate God’s love. We value prayer, liturgy and music as ways of responding to God’s presence.
- WELCOMES all and honors our differences. We provide a place in which to grow and develop in Christ’s love.
- BUILDS community and shares our unique gifts. We deepen our connections through programs for children and adults.
- SERVES God by serving others. We provide a variety of ministries to those in our midst and in the larger community.
- SEEKS God in all persons. We have faith that in seeking God we are transformed.