What’s Sunday Like At St. Michael’s?
- Dress is Austin casual.
- Everyone is encouraged to wear a name tag. Name tags are available in both the north
and south entryways.
- Children are welcome at all services. Sunday school is available starting at 10:10 am, in Room 8 for grades 9-12 and Room 6 for grades 6-8, and we have a nursery for the youngest ones, as well as a cry room for infants. All Sunday school children join the congregation at the celebration of Holy Communion (the Eucharist).
- All persons are invited to receive Holy Communion
- Standing and kneeling are both acceptable postures during the prayers and while taking communion.
- Light refreshments are served in the north entryway or in the courtyard after the 10am service. You are encouraged to linger and meet new friends. On the First Sunday of each month we offer a delicious Taco Breakfast after the 9am service.
- Upcoming events, classes, groups are publicized in our weekly e-newsletter (subscribe here), on this website, and in various ways on Sunday morning. Please feel free to ask about events that interest you.
- A large parking lot, with special needs accessible parking, is available on the church property.